Thread: Wtf is that a cheat in the game ???

Default Wtf is that a cheat in the game ???

during the rebel's attack event someone killing 2 mobs at the same time.. correct me if i'm wrong but even u use skip card u still have battle cd then if u buy back u will still need to move to attack the mobs so no way u can kill them at the same time it should have time gap between those two mobs to be kill at the same player i can say its more like auto last hit in the rebel's attack when the mobs hp down to the critical... this what happen i always refresh my page after attacking the mobs in rebel's attack to see which of the mobs has the lowest hp to last hit... but during that time when i was in battle cd after i refresh 1 player attack the mobs then after that the mob hp he attack down to critical then just a few seconds the two mobs with the critical hp got kill but i didnt see anyone move to attack those mobs but what i saw is only 1 player got the hit points in the board after the mobs got kill and that player is the same player who attack the other mobs before the mob hp down to critical... so is there anyone here who can explain how he did it or maybe i'm just lagging ???

Default Re: Wtf is that a cheat in the game ???

Quote Originally Posted by Shu Ranai View Post
    during the rebel's attack event someone killing 2 mobs at the same time.. correct me if i'm wrong but even u use skip card u still have battle cd then if u buy back u will still need to move to attack the mobs so no way u can kill them at the same time it should have time gap between those two mobs to be kill at the same player i can say its more like auto last hit in the rebel's attack when the mobs hp down to the critical... this what happen i always refresh my page after attacking the mobs in rebel's attack to see which of the mobs has the lowest hp to last hit... but during that time when i was in battle cd after i refresh 1 player attack the mobs then after that the mob hp he attack down to critical then just a few seconds the two mobs with the critical hp got kill but i didnt see anyone move to attack those mobs but what i saw is only 1 player got the hit points in the board after the mobs got kill and that player is the same player who attack the other mobs before the mob hp down to critical... so is there anyone here who can explain how he did it or maybe i'm just lagging ???
    Nope he can kill both if the other died i think the killing cd is only 5-15sec and if there was a cheat on this game everyone would be using it.
    Note: what you see on your screen doesn't represent everything for example you see him attacking and the ninja died, but if you didn't see him attacking while the rebel ninjas got still died its pretty normal. if you want to experiment try observing the damage dealt for 5mins if its x2 or not.