Thread: Tired of problems!

Default Tired of problems!

I'm so tired of this login problem. Is more than a week since last time i was able to login to my server, the 178 kyubi...everytime i try to login it said "undefined error" and it goes to a parallel page where if i login on the same server it makes me start a new game. I like this game, but is the third time it happens that there are login issues, and is not fixed after a week and i'm thinking to quit all, even cuz seems support doesn't care about ppl like me who has issues. Tell me if you have the same problem or a solution, thanks.

p.s. i login using payment.playwebgame.com cuz i'm VIP1 player

Default Re: Tired of problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghilford89 View Post
    I'm so tired of this login problem. Is more than a week since last time i was able to login to my server, the 178 kyubi...everytime i try to login it said "undefined error" and it goes to a parallel page where if i login on the same server it makes me start a new game. I like this game, but is the third time it happens that there are login issues, and is not fixed after a week and i'm thinking to quit all, even cuz seems support doesn't care about ppl like me who has issues. Tell me if you have the same problem or a solution, thanks.

p.s. i login using payment.playwebgame.com cuz i'm VIP1 player
    still having problem of this issue?