Thread: In-game lock

Default In-game lock

Hello, and sorry guys if I post it in a wrong section, but I need ur help srsly i couldn't play game for about 2 months and here I'am again and I forgot my password in game to unlock my account for selling items that i dont need anymore PLS HELP xD

Default Re: In-game lock

Quote Originally Posted by klisman134 View Post
    Hello, and sorry guys if I post it in a wrong section, but I need ur help srsly i couldn't play game for about 2 months and here I'am again and I forgot my password in game to unlock my account for selling items that i dont need anymore PLS HELP xD
    well welcome back man and just file a ticket they would help u but to be honest if that happend with u before they may not help u but just file a tickect and if that was the first time they will help u i think and give the account lock password for u and good luck
    Stay alive and have fun game guys best luck for all
    my current name on game is Azxy S111

Quote Originally Posted by illusion God View Post
    well welcome back man and just file a ticket they would help u but to be honest if that happend with u before they may not help u but just file a tickect and if that was the first time they will help u i think and give the account lock password for u and good luck

Nope this ismy 1st time bro, I already submit a ticket no i only need to w8 :< BUT MY SPACE IN INVENTORY IS ALREADY FCKEDUP :<

Nope this ismy 1st time bro, I already submit a ticket no i only need to w8 :< BUT MY SPACE IN INVENTORY IS ALREADY FCKEDUP :<
    yea man that's great first time so i'm sure they will help and if they didn't answer in like 2 days send a msg for nami here or at fb with the ticket id + if u have no any space try to use the acc for potency and the matrials to get some space also the equibs u have on the bag try to put them on some ninja and i'm sure it will be alsoved in few days

Quote Originally Posted by illusion God View Post
    yea man that's great first time so i'm sure they will help and if they didn't answer in like 2 days send a msg for nami here or at fb with the ticket id + if u have no any space try to use the acc for potency and the matrials to get some space also the equibs u have on the bag try to put them on some ninja and i'm sure it will be alsoved in few days
    Yeay they give me some amaizng puzzle instead of str8 and clear new pass that i will change as soon as possible so i need Ur help guys again "hasimoto is c***i*l**o
    ThunderClap is the boy who lives"... Im so mad, angry and confused coz i can't remeber all things from Naruto series and what the fck is that word starting from c...

Yeay they give me some amaizng puzzle instead of str8 and clear new pass that i will change as soon as possible so i need Ur help guys again "hasimoto is c***i*l**o
    ThunderClap is the boy who lives"... Im so mad, angry and confused coz i can't remeber all things from Naruto series and what the fck is that word starting from c...
    lol tha'ts really strange to ask about something like that it had nothing about the game but r u sure they want u to complete it cause u ireally have no idea about that and is it just the question to complete the word !!