Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Login problem

Default Re: Login problem

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Fathy View Post
    ​some help here i cant enter the game after i select my server i see only black screen plz help
    hey man is it still not working with u ? and btw what time did u joind the game cause it's always down at 1 am at egypt time also at like 8 or 9 am i can't remmber well cause usaly i'm not there at that time also did it last for more than 5 mins and what exactly apeard to u cause the black screen u have a random talk like bla bla bla error so just try it again and tell me what happend and good luck .
    Stay alive and have fun game guys best luck for all
    my current name on game is Azxy S111

Default Re: now its 1 pm same problem

hi now its 1 pm and i have same problem after i chose my server its moving me to black screen

now its 2 pm and i have same problem after i select my own server its moving me to black screen plz help i have now 7 days without playing (

i try enter the game in 1 pm and in 2 pm and now 11:30 pm i still i cant enter

when i select my server its moving me to black screen plz help now i have 7 days without playing

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Fathy View Post
    i try enter the game in 1 pm and in 2 pm and now 11:30 pm i still i cant enter

when i select my server its moving me to black screen plz help now i have 7 days without playing
    yea man i c those times u mentntioned the game should be working at it so just try to close your router and open it again also deleat the cash from your browser cause it looks like a bug for me that the game doesn't connect just in your pc u got me cause it's working with all of us also i guess if u tried u login from other pc or other connection it will work so it's just the cash in your browser maybe try it with restarting the router.
    Stay alive and have fun game guys best luck for all
    my current name on game is Azxy S111