Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Login problem

Default Login problem

Hello ninjas. I have a problem. i cannot login in my account anymore, since 2 days.I connect to the site payment.playwebgame.com/Login via Facebook, but now it says "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred".
    I tried to refresh or clean my browser but nothing. even if i try to connect via "
    http://ninja.playwebgame.com/home/" it cannot let me login saying "Authentication failed. The user has cancelled the authentication or the provider refused the connection".
    I just topped-up few days ago in Kyubi server, i was at 65lv and honestly i don't want lose all i did.
    Can someone explain me what happened or tell me how can i solve this problem?
    thanks

Default Re: Login problem

I've been having the same or at least a very similar problem, as last night when I went to load the home page 'http://ninja.playwebgame.com/home/' to log into my character nothing would load where it would remain as a white page with the load bar stuck at the start, and then today when I try it instantly comes up with 403 Forbidden ___ nginx. Would appreciate if someone could help us out!

Same here. Getting 403 error. Restarted browser and cleared cache. nginx.

Many I am sure cant click on the forum link either! Please fix it asap.

I cant login either.. Pls fix this asap... Dont dare to scam us

the game back to work guys i just tried it now and it's ok now and wish they will notic us before any updates on the servers like that again + happy gaming all ^^
    Stay alive and have fun game guys best luck for all
    my current name on game is Azxy S111

Quote Originally Posted by illusion God View Post
    the game back to work guys i just tried it now and it's ok now and wish they will notic us before any updates on the servers like that again + happy gaming all ^^
    Mine still doesn't work. Do you login via facebook? and from what page you login?
    I just logged in from main site ninja.playwebgame.com selected my server and it tell me to start a new adventure, making me lose all i did... can someone tell me a mail where i can contact the support? i don't want be joked and lose my money
    Last edited by Ghilford89; March 29th, 2017 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghilford89 View Post
    Mine still doesn't work. Do you login via facebook? and from what page you login?
    I just logged in from main site ninja.playwebgame.com selected my server and it tell me to start a new adventure, making me lose all i did... can someone tell me a mail where i can contact the support? i don't want be joked and lose my money
    well bro try it now again i guess it will work cause since it worked few hours ago when i tried to login again or like that i can't so it get lot of bug every few mins what i mean try to login each few mins and it will work with u ,and don't wry man u'll not lose your money it's just few problem and they keep fixing it and about contactin the support when u join the main page u can join the support part and then file a tickect but to be honest they will not response before the game back to work well also check that image it's for the server now and lot of players r there so don't wry and try to login again it will be ok and best luck for u http://prntscr.com/epwnps

i really hope. My most fear is the message "page was removed" that appears when i try to login before redirect me to main site. let's see tomorrow what happen. if it still doesn't work i will contact the admins.

yea man about that thing that page is removed some guys said before that the game may close soon cause not enough top up and like that but i don't agree the game still getting more updates and top up getting more so it will never close this way , they still getting cash so it still working ^^ and btw it's working for me and lot guys in the server so try it now if it doesn't work tell me and let's c

​some help here i cant enter the game after i select my server i see only black screen plz help