Thread: Merge Server

Default Merge Server

Can server 210-Kinshiki be merge to any of the other server?? because it's too boring, the active players in our server are only less than 15. Please

Bell Re: Merge Server

Quote Originally Posted by JunapZz View Post
    Can server 210-Kinshiki be merge to any of the other server?? because it's too boring, the active players in our server are only less than 15. Please

hahaha man no need to rush don't wry first u'll get merge with one server and each of new servers will have merge with one server , then they will merge 3 servers together *2 = 6 servers then it will be other merge means 12 servers merge and finally it will be * 4 means 48 server together so no need to rush and btw all of those merge will happen in jut few months means less than a year u'll find your server between 48 servers and btw prob the next step those 48 server will be doubled with other 48 just S 1 , S 11 then S 17 maybe the only server which didn't get that much merges cause they r so much players but check from S 51 to 85 it's one merge and from 85 to 110 it's one merge and from 111 to prob 152 one merge and now from S 153 to 160 then from S 161 to 167 , then from 168 and all of those r still 6 servers merge as i told u they will get the 12 servers merge soon and u'll start to get 2 servers merge then 6 together and this way u got how it's going buddy i know my explain was very hard but i wanted u to c the entire thing best luck and as i told u no need to rush
    Stay alive and have fun game guys best luck for all
    my current name on game is Azxy S111

Default Re: Merge Server

and btw i'm sry cause it's 42 servers merge not 48 like 6*7 so the total is 42 now from 111 to 152 that's an exaple from servers over S 100 but what i mean no need to rush cause u'll get huge merge in like a year so don't rush man xD
    Stay alive and have fun game guys best luck for all
    my current name on game is Azxy S111