Thread: Problem with login

Angry Problem with login

ID: BrokenTooth
    NICKNAME: Last Wisper
    SERVER: 40
    LEVEL: 2R 48 lvl

Description of Problem : Why you are blocking access to login to my account while Rebels Attack is on ? i loged in on different server with different account and i was logged in easly ?!

What the hell is going on? What are you trying to do ? Stop me playing this?

Default Re: Problem with login

did you press confirm when disconnected exist?
    if you login multiple account in 1 PC and then got DC by whatever cause, you should close browser and relogin again.

before you join activity you need to clear cache and make your pc not slow cuz i try that i open multiserver my laptop/desktop it will dc the other server.

Default Re: Problem with login

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenTooth View Post

ID: BrokenTooth
    NICKNAME: Last Wisper
    SERVER: 40
    LEVEL: 2R 48 lvl

Description of Problem : Why you are blocking access to login to my account while Rebels Attack is on ? i loged in on different server with different account and i was logged in easly ?!

What the hell is going on? What are you trying to do ? Stop me playing this?

the asnwer for that mate at rebels torny and beast time after all of those merges it becomes so lagy and we used to refresh the game before those events to do it faster soit take like 5 mins to reload and that's a sht ,, and btw nami i know guys open 5 accounts on same time at rebels lol ofc if more accouts make more poblems but it's not the main reson the main reson the game and server is very lagy so it take alot of time to connect if that happend to u close your browser open it again and try too login and that's happen with all of us btw , best luck dude

Stay alive and have fun game guys best luck for all
    my current name on game is Azxy S111