Thread: Growth Plan

Heart Growth Plan

I wonder if it's 40k or 60k investment. Ready your golds now.

Default Re: Growth Plan

it will be 60 k GP bro cause it's already changed forever but i'll do the stupid 30 k invest i guess after next 30 k GP i'll do some good top up at cute fund later to get my gold back after i missed 6 months of GP and after my friend waste my gold at naruhina before GP it was very hard time , lets collect our gold back and complete the formation mate
    Stay alive and have fun game guys best luck for all
    my current name on game is Azxy S111

Quote Originally Posted by illusion God View Post
    it will be 60 k GP bro cause it's already changed forever but i'll do the stupid 30 k invest i guess after next 30 k GP i'll do some good top up at cute fund later to get my gold back after i missed 6 months of GP and after my friend waste my gold at naruhina before GP it was very hard time , lets collect our gold back and complete the formation mate
    Yeah. And spend gold wisely coz it will take a long time before the gp will come again.

Quote Originally Posted by ericjim View Post
    Yeah. And spend gold wisely coz it will take a long time before the gp will come again.
    yea very true mate all of the gold will just go to change 3 ninja vangurd and the 2 supporters of my team , and yea GP will come like we used it for last 6 8 months , i mean each 2 months will be GP
    other mean month for GP then next month cute fund and like that ,, they just came on the same month last time cause of xmas or in other mean after each other , but it will back to be each 2 months which means this month and then each 2 months again so it will take some time to build the gold back

Quote Originally Posted by illusion God View Post
    yea very true mate all of the gold will just go to change 3 ninja vangurd and the 2 supporters of my team , and yea GP will come like we used it for last 6 8 months , i mean each 2 months will be GPother mean month for GP then next month cute fund and like that ,, they just came on the same month last time cause of xmas or in other mean after each other , but it will back to be each 2 months which means this month and then each 2 months again so it will take some time to build the gold back
    Yeah, vanguard and supports are the main impact of the team. Assaulter can be the late one to change as they acted only support during pvp and as main damager in beast and rebel that a good supports can be done also. Still tolerable.

hahaha omg man they destory pur plan like usal last time i did 10 k invest insted of 20 and this time i did 20 k invest insted of 30 i wish they will not make it 60 k next time cause this way i'll have less than 60 k and i'll stuck on 30 k invest again lol but to feel safe i must do cute fund so i can have over 60 k in case they play with our plans again dam it mate lol