Thread: Banned ppl and ideas for better fourm

Lightbulb Banned ppl and ideas for better fourm

everytime i join the fourm i found like 15 memmbers online and the other r vistiors the big problem is those 15 memmbers have like 10 memmbers of them banned i don't know honstly what happend so they got banned but u should give them other chanse and unbanned them at least those r the only memmbers on the fourm if they had other chanse the fourm may back to be active again and they will do something for the fourm its better than the 200 vistiros who do nothing so check those banned ppl they r actvie and will make the fourm alive again and to tell u better thing as i know all games or companies r greedy and just think about cash so if the fourm back to be active u can add adv for it and get more cash better than the dead fourm ,

here is other idea and i think u don't deserve my ideas but i keep helping u even if u do no respose or do nothing but those mod who r deactive for more than 2 years made me very upset its really unfair that some admins or mod deactive for more than 2 years how is that , the admins maybe not active in the fourm but they r active in support i don't know so its ok but the mod no they r deactive for more than 2 years thats why the fourm is dead , and anime pirate kinda active cause they have an active moderator , for AN my part its dead cause no active mod memmbers admins or anything just namie handle all thing but her own and on few mins u need a new stratgy to make the fourm or game alive again and not losing it
    Stay alive and have fun game guys best luck for all
    my current name on game is Azxy S111

Thumbs down Re: Banned ppl and ideas for better fourm

No response from admins or mod as usal ,, oooh sry i forgot there r no admins or mod now just namie and the game admin who i don't remmber his name honstly and just the only active mod from anime pirates ,, and the other 7 mod or admins who didn't login from 2 years as i said so great job EN fourm u r dead and doing very bad thats my opinion and i'll keep saying it till u do something good .
    Stay alive and have fun game guys best luck for all
    my current name on game is Azxy S111