Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My tips guide (my coffe shop )

Cup My tips guide (my coffe shop )

Well on that thread guys i made it for u guys to give u tips about the games anyone need any help about anythig he just can post a comment here and i'll guide him also guys , the main idea from that thread that u guys tell me your lvl BP and formation and how much gold u have i mean your info in genral so i can tell u the best tips and plan to go with cause it will be diffrent from each player to other so if anyonee need my elp just tell me your formation and lvl and i'll tell u the best plan to go work for it and i wish u guys will response this time cause as u know i always want to help u ,

and later i'll post a good formationfor u guys for those who r lvl 2 R for pshical and stratgy users but lets c your respose first wait for u guys and all vistiors just reg at the fourm and join share me ok best regards for all
    and everytime guys i say i'll not post again or help u cause of no response from admins or memmebrs or vistiors but i just can't stop trying to help so appriciate me plz thats all
    Stay alive and have fun game guys best luck for all
    my current name on game is Azxy S111

Unhappy Re: My tips guide (my coffe shop )

oooh guys i'm very sad then no one wunna come to drink coffe with me or drink any other thing don't wry guys its free i'll take no cash from u also no one need any tips or any other opinion for help , or its just no AN players in the fourm and they r on other fourm cause our fourm is dead and the admins or mod do nothing about that anyway i promised myself that i'll try make it active and as i said guy come to drink anything with me later and take some tips while drinking Best luck for all .

Default Re: My tips guide (my coffe shop )

so let's drink some coffee ..i'm level 96 vip0 with 505k BP my formation atm is 2-2-1 supports-Sasori and Karin assaulters Main and IGI and vanguard Kakuzu. i'm thinking about getting tobirama and sasuke once i hit level 100 what do u think?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Hago View Post
    so let's drink some coffee ..i'm level 96 vip0 with 505k BP my formation atm is 2-2-1 supports-Sasori and Karin assaulters Main and IGI and vanguard Kakuzu. i'm thinking about getting tobirama and sasuke once i hit level 100 what do u think?
    yea man let's drink some coffe ^^ , and first of all u r doing great and 505 k BP before lvl 100 for vip 0 is more than great . about the ninja u'll get yea i'm very agree with sasuke ofc get him and try to upgrade him later too but about tobirama no need to get him 2 k golden souls and he just stun that's not enough and he is so week at pve so i would say get tobi or konan , tobi has fireing so he is very good at pve also pvp and later u'll deal 5 dmg at pve stages so firing will help and about konan she heals so it's so usefull at pve but the problem about her is at rebels or beasts that's it so i would say go for tobi and if u can get pain insted of sasori later that would be great . and now let's move for the other part in like 5 months maybe less u can buy 2 ninja one from UC and other one from ninja club those ninja r more than great also have good talent and everything they will help u so much at pvp and pve even so try to do UC challeneg daily and 5 times of tresure hunt this is the most imprtant to go on now with vip 0 account and defeat vip guys with event ninja even so great going mate and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by illusion God View Post
    yea man let's drink some coffe ^^ , and first of all u r doing great and 505 k BP before lvl 100 for vip 0 is more than great . about the ninja u'll get yea i'm very agree with sasuke ofc get him and try to upgrade him later too but about tobirama no need to get him 2 k golden souls and he just stun that's not enough and he is so week at pve so i would say get tobi or konan , tobi has fireing so he is very good at pve also pvp and later u'll deal 5 dmg at pve stages so firing will help and about konan she heals so it's so usefull at pve but the problem about her is at rebels or beasts that's it so i would say go for tobi and if u can get pain insted of sasori later that would be great . and now let's move for the other part in like 5 months maybe less u can buy 2 ninja one from UC and other one from ninja club those ninja r more than great also have good talent and everything they will help u so much at pvp and pve even so try to do UC challeneg daily and 5 times of tresure hunt this is the most imprtant to go on now with vip 0 account and defeat vip guys with event ninja even so great going mate and good luck
    thanks for the tips man!

welcome anytime champ and keep going also i'll be happy to know your news and how it's going with u

Quote Originally Posted by illusion God View Post
    welcome anytime champ and keep going also i'll be happy to know your news and how it's going with u
    sure man i'll check in from time to time

sure man i'll check in from time to time
    yea bro ofc cause the fourm kinda dead and AN guys we r the most deactive between all games here in the fourm

yo man what's up? so first of all the update - i recruited tobi , upgraded my beast from 4 to 5 tails and now i'm lvl 98 with 560k BP i believe i had 505k BP last time so that's a big increase for 2 levels.. tobi is awesome man that effect of his skill is really cool now i'm working on fortifing my eq and slightly on getting some souls for konan .and lastly i have a question for ya..do i need to put force jades on my vanguard and will they increase his atk cuz atm he does just 5 dmg and it's really bugging me >.<

yo man what's up? so first of all the update - i recruited tobi , upgraded my beast from 4 to 5 tails and now i'm lvl 98 with 560k BP i believe i had 505k BP last time so that's a big increase for 2 levels.. tobi is awesome man that effect of his skill is really cool now i'm working on fortifing my eq and slightly on getting some souls for konan .and lastly i have a question for ya..do i need to put force jades on my vanguard and will they increase his atk cuz atm he does just 5 dmg and it's really bugging me >.<
    yea man that's great news to hear before anything ^^ and sry about late and about that increase in 2 lvl also before lvl 100 it's amazing cause the forbiden jitsu and six path arcanum and those functions start from lvl 100 to boost your power so before lvl 100 that's great increase and u r doing great and ofc that tobi fireing is unbelivble and will help u soo much later so with konan it's the great way to deal with the pve stages till u got the ninja from ninja club or ulitmate challenge and here we go about the jades ofc u need force for the vangurd use the force jades for all pshical users tai or nen and the chakra for stratgy users like supporters and your main if he is gen power and agi ofc use them for all team but no need to use agi for vangurd now focus them for supporters then assults and about your power jades the highest make it for the vangurd and the lower for your team to make them survive also about the hit block and all of those thing let me explain it
    hit = anti dodge stratgy attack = anti block counter = anti crictal
    which means try to focus more counter on your vangurd cause most pve stages in first lvls attack the vangurd so u don't make them cric and ave 100 furt in one round insted of two and focus with hit and s attack for your assult and supporters so they can hit the eneimy better without his dodge or block also try not to let any space on your tools without jades like using lvl 1 or 2 jades first then make them higher to lvl 3 4 then 6 and like that and great going mate just keep going .