Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My tips guide (my coffe shop )

Default Re: My tips guide (my coffe shop )

Quote Originally Posted by illusion God View Post
    yea man that's great news to hear before anything ^^ and sry about late and about that increase in 2 lvl also before lvl 100 it's amazing cause the forbiden jitsu and six path arcanum and those functions start from lvl 100 to boost your power so before lvl 100 that's great increase and u r doing great and ofc that tobi fireing is unbelivble and will help u soo much later so with konan it's the great way to deal with the pve stages till u got the ninja from ninja club or ulitmate challenge and here we go about the jades ofc u need force for the vangurd use the force jades for all pshical users tai or nen and the chakra for stratgy users like supporters and your main if he is gen power and agi ofc use them for all team but no need to use agi for vangurd now focus them for supporters then assults and about your power jades the highest make it for the vangurd and the lower for your team to make them survive also about the hit block and all of those thing let me explain it
    hit = anti dodge stratgy attack = anti block counter = anti crictal
    which means try to focus more counter on your vangurd cause most pve stages in first lvls attack the vangurd so u don't make them cric and ave 100 furt in one round insted of two and focus with hit and s attack for your assult and supporters so they can hit the eneimy better without his dodge or block also try not to let any space on your tools without jades like using lvl 1 or 2 jades first then make them higher to lvl 3 4 then 6 and like that and great going mate just keep going .
    okay thanks man i appreciate it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Hago View Post
    okay thanks man i appreciate it!!!
    no need to thx mate ^^ and appriciate you too bro
    Stay alive and have fun game guys best luck for all
    my current name on game is Azxy S111

yo man what's up?i came here with some questions again haha but 1st some updates..i finaly reached lvl100 and i need just a little more for 101 , recruited sasuke really awesome ninja ^^ great dmg and tanks a lot..what else can u want from a vang lol my BP increased to 683k i'm almost at 700k *_* i almost got enough souls for konan 2-3 days more and i'll get her and i wanna ask u some questions now..
    so as i level up my backpack is getting full quicker and quicker with s weapons and stuff like so i wanna know if i should like save up a lot of coupons w8 for some coupon returning event and spend them to upgrade the bag? and 1 more question ^^ atm my rank is anbu devil and i wanna know if i should save up 5 mil prestige for six paths rank or should i upgrade to the rank that gives 10 ninja slots cuz i'm really gonna need them soon i'm planning on recruinting some ninjas in the near future if i'm lucky HCSS,sasuke&sakura,pain,minato,sage naruto...i'll retire some of my current ninjas ofc like kyubi naruto and IGI but i'll still need slots :/

p.s. i have 1mil prestige atm

Thumbs up Re: My tips guide (my coffe shop )

yo man what's up?i came here with some questions again haha but 1st some updates..i finaly reached lvl100 and i need just a little more for 101 , recruited sasuke really awesome ninja ^^ great dmg and tanks a lot..what else can u want from a vang lol my BP increased to 683k i'm almost at 700k *_* i almost got enough souls for konan 2-3 days more and i'll get her and i wanna ask u some questions now..
    so as i level up my backpack is getting full quicker and quicker with s weapons and stuff like so i wanna know if i should like save up a lot of coupons w8 for some coupon returning event and spend them to upgrade the bag? and 1 more question ^^ atm my rank is anbu devil and i wanna know if i should save up 5 mil prestige for six paths rank or should i upgrade to the rank that gives 10 ninja slots cuz i'm really gonna need them soon i'm planning on recruinting some ninjas in the near future if i'm lucky HCSS,sasuke&sakura,pain,minato,sage naruto...i'll retire some of my current ninjas ofc like kyubi naruto and IGI but i'll still need slots :/

p.s. i have 1mil prestige atm
    ooooh man that's great to hear and i guess u already reached 700 k BP and got konan cause that was few days ago ^^ and true mate the best way to upgrade the bag for like 2 3 times is at 10 tails arival and with some copouns event like gold spin ( copoun spin ) but even 10 tails arival kinda enough and lvl 100 the good game start with the pve stages and about your futrue team for vip 0 and after those last updates i would say sasuke sakura with sussano madra and mintao with madra obito cause it will be hard to get both ninja from ninja club sussano madra and hash + haku sasuke will be great enough till u get both sasuke sakura and sussano madra cause 1 fury grenator isn't enough but anyway before rencarnation just focus on UC and prob i would say MO if u won't have enough jades for sasuke sakura i mean the event supporter is really hard to make high chakra and fury jades for him but a ninja like MO vangurd is tanky and deal enough dmg and will help so much but til u save the 1500 shards let's c by then , and finally let's go about your anbu rank , man i'm impresive cause even experts have thier accounts and not six path rank and they just use the prestige i'm really happy to c u think like that from your first ime on the game and i'm sure u'll be amazing soon just keep going and i want u to know some about formations and ninja and how they can work together also about the pve stages i want u to try more and more against them with diffrent skills and with changing the jades like making ninja going faster or adding more hp for some ninja cause the eneimy attack him and u want that ninja to survive and like that i want u to try all of those things and tell me how it's working with u k bro
    Last edited by illusion God; April 30th, 2017 at 06:26 PM.

ooooh man that's great to hear and i guess u already reached 700 k BP and got konan cause that was few days ago ^^ and true mate the best way to upgrade the bag for like 2 3 times is at 10 tails arival and with some copouns event like gold spin ( copoun spin ) but even 10 tails arival kinda enough and lvl 100 the good game start with the pve stages and about your futrue team for vip 0 and after those last updates i would say sasuke sakura with sussano madra and mintao with madra obito cause it will be hard to get both ninja from ninja club sussano madra and hash + haku sasuke will be great enough till u get both sasuke sakura and sussano madra cause 1 fury grenator isn't enough but anyway before rencarnation just focus on UC and prob i would say MO if u won't have enough jades for sasuke sakura i mean the event supporter is really hard to make high chakra and fury jades for him but a ninja like MO vangurd is tanky and deal enough dmg and will help so much but til u save the 1500 shards let's c by then , and finally let's go about your anbu rank , man i'm impresive cause even experts have thier accounts and not six path rank and they just use the prestige i'm really happy to c u think like that from your first ime on the game and i'm sure u'll be amazing soon just keep going and i want u to know some about formations and ninja and how they can work together also about the pve stages i want u to try more and more against them with diffrent skills and with changing the jades like making ninja going faster or adding more hp for some ninja cause the eneimy attack him and u want that ninja to survive and like that i want u to try all of those things and tell me how it's working with u k bro
    yup i reached 725k BP i recruited konan yesterday and i try to get 150 points on daily task every day so i can recruit and upgrade pain at level 130 i'm going to get mangetsu and by then i should have sasuke&sakura so those 2 will be my supps i won't be getting madara and hashirama cuz i can't get proofs from treasure hunt or daily sign in so that sucks i can transfer proofs but that'll take my years and i think i'll pass on that lol the team i'm thinking about building is all the ninjas from UC + mangetsu as supp unless i can get some gold from somewhere and start saving up for event ninjas and pets..after i upgrade pain i'll save up coupons untill i have a lot and then i'll use them when we have the right events..i need to save up like 17k more badges for HCSS so i should be getting him soon i'll use him untill i get hidan&kakuzu i guess at least these are my plans for the future of my acc ^^

yup i reached 725k BP i recruited konan yesterday and i try to get 150 points on daily task every day so i can recruit and upgrade pain at level 130 i'm going to get mangetsu and by then i should have sasuke&sakura so those 2 will be my supps i won't be getting madara and hashirama cuz i can't get proofs from treasure hunt or daily sign in so that sucks i can transfer proofs but that'll take my years and i think i'll pass on that lol the team i'm thinking about building is all the ninjas from UC + mangetsu as supp unless i can get some gold from somewhere and start saving up for event ninjas and pets..after i upgrade pain i'll save up coupons untill i have a lot and then i'll use them when we have the right events..i need to save up like 17k more badges for HCSS so i should be getting him soon i'll use him untill i get hidan&kakuzu i guess at least these are my plans for the future of my acc ^^
    yea mate that's great to hear graaats but i have some points about the ninja in the begining mangetsu was the most important ninja for all pve stages cause of his poison but now now cause there is sussano madra with dot and MO ignoring def so after R if that will take some time to get madra so yea u can use mangetsu and about saying getting kakuzu hidan no man u'll never get him he is the worst choise of UC sasuke sakura heals and will help u so much and MO the best ninja for all pve stages so even when u have enough to buy 2 ninjas they will be MO and sasuke sakura cause after the last update kakuzu hidan skill which was the good thing about him is now a sht cause all pve stages immune to it so he is kinda useless not like MO or even sasuke sakura heal and about the R proofs don't wry cause after R u'll get R proofs so till then and after R yea u can get mangetso and use him for a while till u get madra but for UC u must get MO and sasuke sakura not kakuzu ^^

yea mate that's great to hear graaats but i have some points about the ninja in the begining mangetsu was the most important ninja for all pve stages cause of his poison but now now cause there is sussano madra with dot and MO ignoring def so after R if that will take some time to get madra so yea u can use mangetsu and about saying getting kakuzu hidan no man u'll never get him he is the worst choise of UC sasuke sakura heals and will help u so much and MO the best ninja for all pve stages so even when u have enough to buy 2 ninjas they will be MO and sasuke sakura cause after the last update kakuzu hidan skill which was the good thing about him is now a sht cause all pve stages immune to it so he is kinda useless not like MO or even sasuke sakura heal and about the R proofs don't wry cause after R u'll get R proofs so till then and after R yea u can get mangetso and use him for a while till u get madra but for UC u must get MO and sasuke sakura not kakuzu ^^
    well i wasn't really going to get hidan and kakuzu first cuz i'm really close on getting HCSS i'm like 16-17k badges away from him i'm not going to get MO 1st neither cuz i just got sasuke and it would be a waste if i got him instead i'm going for S&S (sasuke and sakura)..but in the futute i will get Hidan&Kakuzu just because they will be wayy better than HCSS or any other tavern and s club asaulter...only hashirama would be better but he will take me even more time to get than madara xD but thank you 4 telling me that he wasn't as good as he was released i did not know that

hello...it's been a long time since i came here so i grew a bit since last time i reached 825k BP and i recruited minato..originally i would have gotten minato after i upgrade pain but i realised that i was still level 103 so to upg pain i still have a lot of way to go..i'm still focused on fortifing eq , getting 150 as much as i can and i recently got A LOT OF bag space so now i can afford to upg s weapons the big news is that in 5 weeks TOPS i will get sasuke and sakura xDD for HCSS i still need 11k badges so i'm not too worried about him and just recently i beat sepcter ino so now comes the question... which should i focuse more on vanguards power or asaulters blade in mt myoboku?and i just wanna say a big THANK YOU for giving me these tips man i really do appreciate it!!

hello...it's been a long time since i came here so i grew a bit since last time i reached 825k BP and i recruited minato..originally i would have gotten minato after i upgrade pain but i realised that i was still level 103 so to upg pain i still have a lot of way to go..i'm still focused on fortifing eq , getting 150 as much as i can and i recently got A LOT OF bag space so now i can afford to upg s weapons the big news is that in 5 weeks TOPS i will get sasuke and sakura xDD for HCSS i still need 11k badges so i'm not too worried about him and just recently i beat sepcter ino so now comes the question... which should i focuse more on vanguards power or asaulters blade in mt myoboku?and i just wanna say a big THANK YOU for giving me these tips man i really do appreciate it!!
    hey bro really happy to hear about u and about your growing this way and omg it's amazing that u r close from sasuke sakura u r doing great and about ino that's great to open the assult so ofc go for assults not till u open the supporter's one then focus on supporters cause of sasuke sakura ofc later if they will be much diffrent about them u'll back to make it kina balanced but now go for the assults and bro no need to thx it's noting ^^ also i sent friend request for u ,, maybe it's time to try higher account cause u already know how the game works .