Thread: sharing us with your formation and ninja and tell us why u choose it

Default sharing us with your formation and ninja and tell us why u choose it

i'll start with myself guys

first i don't agree with that formation that much cause i have to change lot of ninja like shin and indra but i've missed last 3 GP so i started to build my gold this month jusy and i'll need 3 4 months to change the 2 supporters and the vangurd with madra obito > but when i got those ninja on that time indra and shin was a great choise cause indra was the first ninja who has good talent and then shin was the first ninja who post speed for all team wish u guys will share your teams also
    Last edited by illusion God; December 8th, 2016 at 03:53 AM.
    Stay alive and have fun game guys best luck for all
    my current name on game is Azxy S111

Default Re: sharing us with your formation and ninja and tell us why u choose it

and here i'll share my other account its like my bro account check it also and i'll tell u why i choosed that formation also and what update should i do at it

and now this formation is good for a while but he just hit 1 R lvl 50 so he need some time to make balanced formation he shouldn't use xmas itachi but that was better than minato any way > soonhe will change oro with obito madra and take of itachi and use kakuzu hidan > this way his ninja all of them will have amazing talents and he will have ninja with cc skill yahiko > and ninja with great talent and debuff team > kakuzu hidan has amazing talent later and obito madra will make him tanky enough > but till now his formation still ok cause that xmas itachi still his winning card against guys with madra obito cause of his silnce but he can't stay this way cause can't play with 4 genjtsu users and just and pshical user > so he need kakuzu hidan very soon insted of itachi
    Stay alive and have fun game guys best luck for all
    my current name on game is Azxy S111