Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Having Problem in Anime Ninja? " For bug,error,event, and in-game problem"

Default Re: Having Problem in Anime Ninja? " For bug,error,event, and in-game problem"

Quote Originally Posted by DJNamie View Post
    try submit a ticket along with top up histories
    Where could i send my history? to here or is there anywhere for these problem

Default Re: Having Problem in Anime Ninja? " For bug,error,event, and in-game problem"

ID: dragonsan
    NICKNAME: Kurama Eto Mori
    SERVER: OMOI 249
    LEVEL: 62
    Screenshot: https://i.gyazo.com/4863b33eb116dc657840687d3b938763.png
    Description of Problem

In the past couple of days i'm having trouble connecting to the game. And when im finally able to connect i get disconected in seconds. What is happening..? After toping up now i can't play? I tried clearing cache and such but it's still the same.

ID: Senelcar
    NICKNAME: Senelcarr
    SERVER: ANKO 234
    LEVEL: 108

Description of Problem :
    I have huge difficulties to connect to the game, especailly at morning for beast event. Either connection is REALLY slow, or it block at the mini game screen. I believe other peoples on my servers are having the same kind of problems.

ID: tatsuya12345
    NICKNAME: Demon ` Right
    SERVER: GOBI 174
    LEVEL: 1ri Lv 48
    Description Problem:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function findOne() on a non-object in /data/htdocs/naruto/narutogames/include/libs/HMongoDb.class.php on line 452
    Last edited by Maya Yotsuba; June 22nd, 2017 at 11:35 PM.

ID: gutsyninja84
    NICKNAME: Sogeking
    Server: Samui
    Level: 1RI 13

Description of Problem: Ultimate Challenge Bug. When inside Ultimate Challenge I see available ninja to left do not match what I am allowed in formation since newest update. Today I attempted Ultimate Challenge (8/10 NT) to see that 10-Tail Obito is available in the window to the left but when I go to formation it says not allowed. My guild mate had similar issue with Illusion God Itachi the day before.
    I went ahead with other ninja available. I thought I would bring this to attention since I wasn't the only person on my server with this issue.

ID: darnell2959
    NICKNAME: AjiNN
    SERVER: S235 Chozo
    Screenshot:
    https://i.hizliresim.com/nW0Al0.jpg
    DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM:Unable to connect to the server ,please try again

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Marc View Post
    ID: darnell2959
    NICKNAME: AjiNN
    SERVER: S235 Chozo
    Screenshot:
    https://i.hizliresim.com/nW0Al0.jpg
    DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM:Unable to connect to the server ,please try again
    try ctrl+f5 ,. sometimes there a problem in connection from your pc to server vice versa