Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Having Problem in Anime Ninja? " For bug,error,event, and in-game problem"

Default Having Problem in Anime Ninja? " For bug,error,event, and in-game problem"

Hi shinobies,

I receive many report with simple question with, why this and why that

And it will take more time to us by asking you again with the correct format data.

So to make it simple,
    please submit this format when you do reporting:

Format :

ID:
    NICKNAME:
    SERVER:
    LEVEL:
    Screenshot: ( in attachment or post here )
    Description of Problem : ( Make sure you give us the detail such as : Date - Time )

Notes: we not receiving any change email request, hacking ID ( because if you get hack its all your fault by doing share ID or else ), except the hacking is because the third application party. Of course it must be with prove for it.

Thank you for understanding dear shinobies

Please DO NOT post anything that isn't a report, if you want to rage or complain please make a thread for it in the appropriate section.
    Thank you~

Default Re: Having Problem in Anime Ninja? " For bug,error,event, and in-game problem"

ID: lucifer123456
    NICKNAME: Matej1984
    SERVER: Iruka
    LEVEL: 109
    Screenshot:

Description of Problem : problem is in guilde treasure tree like u see its said spend 0 gold i was clik it and i lose 100 gold, i was have 1224 gold and after i clik it was lose 100gold so now i have 1124 gold and i wondering what will be about it and fix that discription maybe some1 will allso make that stupid mistake like me !!!
    Last edited by DJNamie; June 30th, 2014 at 03:21 PM.
    IGN: Matej1984
    SERVER: S1 - Iruka

http://forum.playwebgame.com/en/showthread.php?23457-Guide-Spiritual-Beast

Arrow Re: Having Problem in Anime Ninja? " For bug,error,event, and in-game problem"

ID: drac07
    NICKNAME: Fuma Senju
    SERVER: Sai
    LEVEL: 107
    Screenshot:

Carnival Event daily check in bug..
    I haven't yet checked-in as you can see in the second image.
    Please fix.
    Last edited by DJNamie; June 30th, 2014 at 03:23 PM.

Default Re: Having Problem in Anime Ninja? " For bug,error,event, and in-game problem"

Id: Sasuke093
    Server: Shikamaru-18
    Level: 102

On Tresure tree i click for end CD because he tell me cost 0 gold ( i think to the first is free) and i lost 55 gold (first i have 1000 gold now 945) .... please can return my gold? and correct this bug? thanxs
    Last edited by DJNamie; June 30th, 2014 at 03:23 PM.
    IGN: Sasuke093
    Server: Shikamaru-18

btw where's the top-event from s43-s44, its missing like what happened with carnival event.

Error Re: Having Problem in Anime Ninja? " For bug,error,event, and in-game problem"

ID: mitsumu
    NICKNAME: Mitsumu
    SERVER: Sai (s5)
    LEVEL: 105
    Screenshot:

upload image free

Description: I can't check-in in Fantastic Train today.. Here is my record.. please fix before the day ends. thanks

upload img

Description: The number of souls, silver, coupons/gold is not displayed.

Last edited by DJNamie; June 30th, 2014 at 03:24 PM.
    IGN: Mitsumu
    SERVER: Sai (s5)

http://prntscr.com/3ucphz

What happen here?? Help me!!!

ID: toxiick
    NICKNAME: Tornado
    SERVER: S49 onoki
    every time i try to go to realms the game bugs. but only bugs when i try to go to namikaze minato in level90 realms that i just unlock for the others i can always do it. The game stays a the loading line at 34% and i have to restart the game every time. please help me.
    IGN: Tornado
    SERVER: S49 onoki

ID: Isoboule
    NICKNAME: Huyga Ayuko Megu
    SERVER: S50 Killer Bee
    LEVEL: 94

Top event ( Merge event ) are gone

IGN: Huyga Ayuko Megu
    SERVER: S50 Killer Bee

ID: lucifer123456
    NICKNAME: Matej1984
    SERVER: Iruka
    LEVEL: 109
    Screenshot:

Description of Problem : Problem is i top up 1k gold and its said 20 days i will get carnival chest and now i dont get !!!! fix that !!!! fast !!! like u see in screen shoot i get only growth fund didnt receved CARNIVAL CHEST !!!!!
    Last edited by DJNamie; June 30th, 2014 at 03:25 PM.
    IGN: Matej1984
    SERVER: S1 - Iruka

http://forum.playwebgame.com/en/showthread.php?23457-Guide-Spiritual-Beast