Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT] Event Easter Egg-citement

  1. #1

    Lightbulb [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT] Event Easter Egg-citement


    Hi,,,,, Gamers!!!!!!!!!
    Heree Comes the Announcement!! Thankyou 4 your participation......Such a great Selvie picture and a hard decision
    After going through all the process that conducted by committee...They are already decided and The Winner is............????

    1st Winner

     
    Quote Originally Posted by nael_04 View Post
    Subject : EVENT PlayWebGame Easter Egg-citement
    Game : Anime Ninja
    Server : server46 Konan>
    NickName : Shinobi
    Level : 89
    Country : Philippines
    Prize : 800 Coupons





    2nd Winner

     
    Quote Originally Posted by yeLL09 View Post
    Subject : EVENT PlayWebGame Easter Egg-citement
    Game : Anime Pirates
    Server : s2 Zoro
    NickName : yeLL
    Level : 126
    Country : Philippines
    Prize : 1000 Gold



    3rd Winner

     
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthraX View Post
    Subject : EVENT PlayWebGame Easter Egg-citement
    Game :
    Anime Pirates
    Server :
    Server23 Ace
    NickName :
    AnthraX
    Level :
    108
    Country :
    Philippines
    Prize : 500 Gold



    4th Winner

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya96 View Post
    Subject : EVENT PlayWebGame Easter Egg-citement
    Game : Anime Ninja
    Server : Server5 Sai
    NickName : Nemanja
    Level : 85
    Country : Bosnia and Hercegovina
    Prize : 300 Coupons



    5th Winner

     

    Quote Originally Posted by imawskey View Post
    Subject : EVENT PlayWebGame Easter Egg-citement
    Game : Anime Pirate
    Server : Server23 Ace
    NickName : Roukan
    Level : 104
    Country : Philippines
    Prize : 150 Gold



    CONGRATULATION to All Winners!!!!!!!!!


    Don't Forget to Check your Personal Message from e11even <Prize will be send via Personal Message>


    Special Quotes
    Thanks for all your participation in PlayWebGame Event Easter Eggcitement
    for You that not have been lucky this time,,,don't worry!!! Take a part to the next Event in Forum PlayWebGame!!
    If you have some Questions, Suggestion.,...feel free to ask

  2. #2

    Default Re: [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT] Event Easter Egg-citement

    Congratulations to the winners.

    The event is very misleading.
    It made the impression that there are 5 winners Anime Pirates and 5 Anime Ninja so that there are 10 winners.
    Unfortunately, the time to participate was very low ...

    I hope that the next time the event will be better planned.
    A reward for all participating users would have been nice too because after all, it is also about imaginary prices, unlike Pirate King when it came to prizes at the same event ....

    So please make the next time better

  3. #3

    Default Re: [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT] Event Easter Egg-citement

    Thank you. Such a nice event. I hope there'll be more art event in this game. =)

  4. #4

    Default Re: [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT] Event Easter Egg-citement

    I thought anime ninja and anime pirates is separated in terms of giving rewards haha xD btw sir eleven thank you again and nice event ^______^


    | IGN: Anthrax| Server: Ace | Level: 100+|

  5. #5

    Default Re: [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT] Event Easter Egg-citement

    Quote Originally Posted by Soreny View Post
    Congratulations to the winners.

    The event is very misleading.
    It made the impression that there are 5 winners Anime Pirates and 5 Anime Ninja so that there are 10 winners.
    Unfortunately, the time to participate was very low ...

    I hope that the next time the event will be better planned.
    A reward for all participating users would have been nice too because after all, it is also about imaginary prices, unlike Pirate King when it came to prizes at the same event ....

    So please make the next time better
    Quote Originally Posted by nael_04 View Post
    Thank you. Such a nice event. I hope there'll be more art event in this game. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthraX View Post
    I thought anime ninja and anime pirates is separated in terms of giving rewards haha xD btw sir eleven thank you again and nice event ^______^
    We realize in this Event, there are still many shortcoming..This is gonna be lesson 4 us to be better in Next EVENT,,,Thankyou 4 supporting us,,,PWG

  6. #6

    Default Re: [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT] Event Easter Egg-citement

    once again, thank you! but got one thing to say to the mods/judges (i just noticed this in every event) if you gonna post rules and regulations regarding the event, be sure you stick with it.. i mean rules are rules, you should follow the terms and conditions regarding the criteria needed for the winner of the event.. say, you found this Entry1 better than Entry2 BUT Entry1 didn't follow the conditions told, yet he/she (Entry1) won the grand price. get it? I've been seeing these things even if am not joining the events.. kinda unfair to the other winners/participants who made effort.. try to review the past events and you'll see what am saying..

    oh well, was just suggesting/commenting.. hope it didn't make any harm lol! Good day and more power! Thanks again
    blah blah blah.. i'm weak, i'm noob! get used to it and stop complaining.. you've got your own weaknesses to work on too. so deal with it!

  7. #7
    Forest Wanderer PANIKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Nov 2013
    Location
    MEXICO CD
    Posts
    65

    Default Re: [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT] Event Easter Egg-citement

    Quote Originally Posted by yeLL09 View Post
    once again, thank you! but got one thing to say to the mods/judges (i just noticed this in every event) if you gonna post rules and regulations regarding the event, be sure you stick with it.. i mean rules are rules, you should follow the terms and conditions regarding the criteria needed for the winner of the event.. say, you found this Entry1 better than Entry2 BUT Entry1 didn't follow the conditions told, yet he/she (Entry1) won the grand price. get it? I've been seeing these things even if am not joining the events.. kinda unfair to the other winners/participants who made effort.. try to review the past events and you'll see what am saying..

    oh well, was just suggesting/commenting.. hope it didn't make any harm lol! Good day and more power! Thanks again
    I agree, the first place I use 3 distinct Photographs to join them in a collage not as you claimed and their work did not reflect easter day. Also the awards, it made ​​me unjust mix both (pirtaes-ninja) in in delivering them.





    Anyway appreciate you answer all our questions, and a big hello to all the team but more should stick to the rules you put.

    Congratulations for the hard work they do.

  8. #8

    Default Re: [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT] Event Easter Egg-citement

    Quote Originally Posted by yell09
    Yup.... i realize that the rules is the one among the important things that i've missed on the completeness
    so,,,next time will be better i think..we learn from the past also

    Quote Originally Posted by paniko
    thank you 4 understanding and keep supporting us!!??we also want to you all Gamers to active not only in game but in forum too, sooooooooo,,,dont forget to participate on the next EVENT with more fabulous prizes only in PlayWebGame

  9. #9

    Question Re: [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT] Event Easter Egg-citement

    any news for the winners of AP Anniversary Video Contest? It's been 2 weeks already.

    IGN: ♣Hisoka♠ - Server: 33 Jabura
    Less talk, less mistake.


  10. #10
    Forest Wanderer PANIKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Nov 2013
    Location
    MEXICO CD
    Posts
    65

    Default Re: [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT] Event Easter Egg-citement

    Quote Originally Posted by e11even View Post
    Yup.... i realize that the rules is the one among the important things that i've missed on the completeness
    so,,,next time will be better i think..we learn from the past also

    thank you 4 understanding and keep supporting us!!??we also want to you all Gamers to active not only in game but in forum too, sooooooooo,,,dont forget to participate on the next EVENT with more fabulous prizes only in PlayWebGame
    Thanks mr e11even

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •