Thread: The frustration that goes underground in Anime ninja's most dark cornners :))

Default The frustration that goes underground in Anime ninja's most dark cornners :))

-so player is complaining 2 his stronger guild mate and strongest in our server cause i target him in conquest... )

-and this Player mails me this:

-so the thing that bothers me is that for more than half a year when the senju completely dominated the game under Didos rule they never mention anything of the short...they enjoy that time at its utmost and now that they only have 1 stronger player than all the rest and cant dominate like in past they go like cry baby's around )

-don't know why but this kind of things are filling my heart with joy LOL

-i told a number of players that i will surpass them and they will quit...except for 2 that are still playing but are weak as hell now all others quit lol

-so player ur the next on my list

best regards ur friendly neigbhor from Uchiha ----> Rikudou :P

-btw nice threat SS...just that you did that all the time...you attack me each time i enter and i did not go cry around 2 you or Dido or even my GuildMates lol... so work you threat skills a bit cause they seem 2 need a major buff )
    Last edited by BlueSpades; February 14th, 2014 at 02:38 AM.

Default Re: The frustration that goes underground in Anime ninja's most dark cornners :))

I am sorry but you cannot make threads that intice rage and flame against a certain person or party. If you wanted you could black out the name of said person or party and that would be fine. ( I have already edit-ed it for you ) also will forward the originals to the team for a report~ thank you.

Next time if you want to have someone reported, please send things like this in pms to me or Joan
    Last edited by BlueSpades; February 14th, 2014 at 02:46 AM.

Default Re: The frustration that goes underground in Anime ninja's most dark cornners :))

no spade... its not that

it is just that this is gold and just that funny )

what he is sayn indirect is:we cand atk and do what ever we want...you cant )

so it is not a report...

just wanted 2 show this 2 others cause i think this lvl of thinking is the utmost rare and had 2 be shared