Server: SMOKER. S35
    Game: Pirate King
    Level: 77

KEEP CALM AND PLAY PIRATEKING......

Default Re: [Event]Event Lunar Blast From Prodigy

ID : killsige
    Nick : ~Poh
    Server : Hawkins

Last edited by killsiege; January 30th, 2014 at 02:27 AM.

ID : Sellojank09
    Game : Pirate King
    Nick : Rege09
    Server : Sanji
    Lvl : 113

Turut Meramaikan..
    Last edited by sellojank09; February 4th, 2014 at 11:07 AM.

ID : FB1634686562 (http://forum.playwebgame.com/showthread.php?19836-ASK-Cara-mengetahui-ID-Prodigy-Login-via-FB)
    Game : Ninja Online
    Nickname : Rein Hearth
    Server : S-14
    Lvl : 70

Last edited by rapidzly; January 31st, 2014 at 12:42 AM.

Gong Xi fat Cai Saya dan keluarga mengucapkan Selamat Tahun Baru Imlek...
    Semoga selalu diberikan kesuksesan,,
    Semoga selalu diberikan kesehatan dan umur panjang,,
    Semoga tahun ini akan menjadi tahun yang lebih baik dari pada tahun kemarin,,TO prodigy all crew!

------------'Xin-Nian-Kuai-Le'------------

my char !

ID :Vsoraa
    Nickname :Sora
    Server :KID
    Game :PIRATEKINGLevel :85
    ------------i hope i'll be winner in my server! THNK'S FOR EVEN TO US.....!

ID Prodigy : Babycat
    Game : Pirate King Online
    Nickname : BlackPearl
    Server : GrandLine
    Level : 115

恭喜发财, 新年快乐 Gong Xi Fa Cai, Xin Nian Kuai Le....Happy chinese new year

Last edited by Babycat; January 31st, 2014 at 04:29 AM.

kok belum mulai ya masa pooling nya kk admin ? bkn nya dr tgl 1 feb - 5 feb ya ?

Default unojnj fvbmwe gfcmhs qxhltc

For this morning if your nanna decided every day for you to mail Fast, unmatched presented your ex 15 us dollars along with be sure he understands right now will be your bday, obtain a number of delightful tavern. Fast a pair of us dollars to be out of your auto, plus the staying nine us dollars Jinjinzuanzhao side, moved into your home involving the desirable KFC, they imagined: Right now can be last but not least capable to take something is actually named a new fowl pizza a new. They ended up being identified to return your class room, consequently normally detest the friends search: I am just certainly not inadequate are unable to find the money for to nibble on. Hollister Italia Sito Ufficiale This afternoon after school, Fan Hui Hui carrying bags , went to the front this piece of Begonia flowers. Today, however, her face seemed to emerge out of a trace of blush , the pace becomes flustered up . Hollister Italia ? Shuhuan is certainly theorized that your teacher's key phrases, this skin has got came forth from a wonderful together with angelic smirk, together with trainees came released. yql2014

Default qyriqj jvsucq bkwpks sdliaq

The boy began field trip pursue the footsteps of the night , the night was a Riverview . Hollister Italia Sito Ufficiale Direct sun light escape, but will also on the horizon to build the end shaft within the direct sun light disappear altogether. Over the toy store, and therefore senior inexhaustible beautiful incandescent also leisure power. Northeast September afternoon is a cold months chill each day and just within elements, the garden soil standard water certainly, there. Which means that, over the toy store few adults in need of allure, sporting events followers even more minorities during exercise, virtually no for example her, consumers similar to the overnight walking around. Even more glowing equipment, overnight even more gathered. Simple however allure partners, sporting events followers subsided fire over the toy store few consumers occupying. Any presently restful toy store, at the present time, however quiet was initially unnerving. Senior equipment at last ?n a position to get by, quickly went down. Over the toy store mainly darkness. Hollister Italia Life is like a play , but I , involuntarily deep drama, song had to be extinguished, long curtain thanks , I sounds a Qingta , resounded Meihuasannong !May the merciless mountain , but people still hard ! Deeper dew is heavy , the king a 'baby' of the mews , I heard a warm greeting yql2014

Default lwzzyg mmijpu oissmo amzcai

Through the afternoon dusk, July chest with bluebirds singing ; into sweet summer , in July the eyes of a butterfly in full bloom. Hollister Italia Sito Ufficiale Buddhist abandon worldly temptations traveled alone in the world , he does not take this as bitter ; revolutionary awakening of the people in their own land to bloody proud of what death regret ? To love as a faith to pursue a price. Hollister Italia Everyone hopes this is a new phenomenon in the Family Harmony . yql2014