Page 1 of 118 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel free to ask anything about the game

Wink Feel free to ask anything about the game

Hello there,

In this thread, you can ask anything about the game, i will give you the best answer i can and there are many more friends will help you here
    and if that about your gameplay, give us your condition so we can give you more detailed answer

be careful about asking and answering, this is internet... keep your humanity on the line

and don't forget to give an appreciation to the one who help you, by giving rate or click on the thanks button
    or even just a word could be mean something.

Or just be a silent reader and gather all information, huehuehuehue
    Thats all for now...
    Last edited by Vaztro; March 3rd, 2014 at 08:53 AM.
    Best regards, Vaztro.s1 from Luffy server
    Real eyes... Realize Real lies

Default Re: Fell free to ask anything about the game

1. Choosing Crew, Which crew is suitable and best to defeat Ultimate Oz.. Choices are: Mr. 2 Advance, Lucci, Hawkins, Luffy (Not Adv. yet), Mr. 2, Zoro, Franky with a partner of Adv. Nami. Thanks

Note: I ask about this because Lucci, Hawkins, dont have Charm yet. So, I need a suggestion about it
    Don't tremble. Don't break your stance. Stay aware of your surroundings. Don't let your guard down for an instant.'

Since there is a format for the questions, it's just fair to set one for answer as well.

Answer #1
    Since the choice is pretty much limited, I will go with Adv Mr. 2. It will be a whole lot better to advance Luffy since Luffy/Nami combo is pretty much the best single-boss killer combo.

for question #1

Luffy nami all the way, case closed, if that was hard.. then you need to improve your equip
    Oz have been nerfed few times, and we have many advantages for now, like treasure,
    it should be easier,

Prota use peacock slam

[IMG][/IMG]
    Best regards, Vaztro.s1 from Luffy server
    Real eyes... Realize Real lies

~Nefred few times? You mean the tornado-like thing debuff of Oz? Its really annoying. -_-
    ~Anyway, thanks. I will try it with normal luffy since Adv Luffy is a bit not ready for advance and need 3k souls more

PS: I just finished him now thanks a lot for the FORM!

here's the link:

http://ap.prodigy.co.id/api/replay?s...5742108b5aa002
    Last edited by cifer11; January 21st, 2014 at 06:21 PM.
    Don't tremble. Don't break your stance. Stay aware of your surroundings. Don't let your guard down for an instant.'

2. Hawkins-Buggy, Is Hawkins-Buggy(2nd Adv) combo are good in the future of my crew? I would like to try it since Buggy is invincible.

I'm having hard time deciding which crew to will I replace with adv chopper, I see many players using adv chopper in our server already but I chose to skip it, cuz he doesn't give fury when he's on range but heal all crew(but heal isn't good enough) I still chose kaya cuz she heals better than chopper. now I'm confused. should I replace kaya or vivi? I don't mind spending a little bit of berry for 2 healers in my crew.

almost everyone I saw in our server use adv chopper/vivi combo. isn't adv chopper.kaya combo better, cuz they both heal.

P.S. I don't think I can afford angelina for now since I kinda messed up charms on my crew, I don't have the gift to level new crew's charm.

copied from other thread =)

Quote Originally Posted by jyushinshuu View Post
    I'm having hard time deciding which crew to will I replace with adv chopper, I see many players using adv chopper in our server already but I chose to skip it, cuz he doesn't give fury when he's on range but heal all crew(but heal isn't good enough) I still chose kaya cuz she heals better than chopper. now I'm confused. should I replace kaya or vivi? I don't mind spending a little bit of berry for 2 healers in my crew.

almost everyone I saw in our server use adv chopper/vivi combo. isn't adv chopper.kaya combo better, cuz they both heal.

P.S. I don't think I can afford angelina for now since I kinda messed up charms on my crew, I don't have the gift to level new crew's charm.

~You arent answered because of the format. Try to follow rules sometimes. It will give you a good sense of happiness HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by cifer11 View Post
    ~You arent answered because of the format. Try to follow rules sometimes. It will give you a good sense of happiness HAHAHA
    NVM! I'll just figure it out myself, you even waste your time posting your nonsense than actually trying to help, maybe u just want +1 post count. Gratz!

@TS by creating this new tread, new members might asked questions that have already been answered in the previous tread, I don't really get what's the point making this thread cuz it doesn't really matter if the TS of the previous thread stop responding since, the community itself are helping new members.

Quote Originally Posted by jyushinshuu View Post

1.Choppers 2nd advance is a must because it doesnt give fury to the enemy and heals more and the best combo for that to go with is vivi for the time being.The battlefields arent that hard for you to need 2 healers, what you need the most is someone to supply you fury which vivi does best atm.

2.Never sacrifice a DD for a support.Many ppl are advancing angelina and are behind in story crew advance.