Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Answers to most of your questions for the game Anime ninja.

Default Re: Answers to most of your questions for the game Anime ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by seplon View Post
    That option is added to the game so in case you got a problem with top up, like not receiving your gold, they give you a code and you get your gold.

Other option of getting one, is by winning an event like forum or any other "extra" they decide to set up.
    "Note: Each player can only receave one GiftPack"
    Like it say and like it is in any other game, there is some small gift pack for each new player when he starts. And most of the games i have played give that codes with code generater for the specific server and account leting you to use 1 code per server. But it seams prodigy are too much in to the sell/buy and should remove the "Gift" part from the code.

Like it say and you already pointed, there is no code generator or however you want to name it. Maybe that was main purpose but then they changed their mind and use it for the other purpose without changing the "Note:"

I just told you what other users have said in this forum, it's awesome I try to tell you what you asked and you come with a quote of sth you couldn't find in-game.

BTW it's a OPEN BETA TEST. Don't expect everything working properly, mainly because it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by wanz23fr3ak View Post
    Please show server time in the game...
    What i did is adding another TIME in My Windows 7 and set as Server Time while waiting the game to add Server time into the game Screen just like Naruto.Games.la did.

Quote Originally Posted by wanz23fr3ak View Post
    Please show server time in the game...

In Chinese Version, they have gingerbread men quickly ( 2 days = 6000+ ) . How can i do the same?

those people are super spender of money to get them .... they like the title / ninjas / the prize rewards ...

How to get Kiba again? I fire him thinking I can recruit him again.

I think you cannot ~ it's same as iruka and sasuke I think... Hopefully it can be added in low level tavern or some other solution like that ~

is the max number of guild members 35 or it can be increased?

max guild members is 35. After that guild camp only works for training attributes...