Thread: [EVENT FORUM]New feature in the anime pirate

Default [EVENT FORUM]New feature in the anime pirate

As you can see the new update give a lot of new feature such as zodiac and 2nd class advance crew....also the all blue and thriller bark..

But i know you guyz realise it some of the things had change in the game like..

1.EVENT TEAM BATTLE NOW IS 24 HOURS AND CAN INVITE FRIEND LIST.

As you can see..The team battle now is easy to be finish now..You can do anytime without waiting anyone..Now we can invite friend from friend list even they offline..You need to use 2 slaves and 2 friend in your list..I recommend to do the event team battle when the favor 1.2 times more than normal..You can see the times like in the picture below...

2.PRODUCTION NOW MAKE MORE EASY REACH HIGH LEVEL..

Dont know is it need vip or not since i only vip 3...But before i cant get this privillage if not vip 4...Now we can use more gold to reach higher production quality....Just like in the picture below...

3.RESOURCE MINE MAKE MORE EASY..

Now we canknow the amount of berry we get if gold rush...Also dont know if i correct..But now the berry produce more than before..Sapphire mine at page 1 produce 800 berry but sapphire mine at page 2 give 700 berry woohooo..

4.VIP MUCH MORE BENEFIT

Now there skip battlefield for new battlefield not done battlefield if you vip 4..It really usefull feature for people that lazy to watch the fight if they sooo confidence they will win the battlefield...

5.ROLL CREW FAST

Well this for roll crew die hard fans...hahaha now roll crew can be done fast/..just 1 click then 30 gold been minus hahaha...You also can auto refresh and the roll will stop auto when you get a crew...Soo dont worry..well i recommend this feature if you vip 9 yeah...

6.UPGRADE FINAL DAILY TASK

Now you dont need lvl 90 to final upgrade daily task...Level 80 also can upgrade the final daily task if i correct...and its only need 127 point to get the lvl 85 necklace wooohooo...only need to finish 3 blue task and 7 gold task...

7.FINAL DEVELOP LVL 70

Why waiting final develop lvl 90?Coz now we can final develop prota on level 70 wooohooo....but still you need a lot of favor and berry...500k favor and 2 million berry wew....

8.NOW ITS EASY TO VIEW OTHER CAMP RESOURCE MINE

Like you see in the picture below..Now we can see other mine on other camp...Just click view resource like i circle it...

9.USE ALL BREAD IN 1 TIME

Have like a thousand bread in your bag???And wanna use all in 1 click??Well lucky us the new update give it with the new 1 click bread use all in 1 time...I mean olympic torch ( beauty) not bread =P

Other than that..All changes is some item name like silmarillion now changes into diamond and bread chnges into olympic torches (beauty) hahaha......

If this thread good..plz click thanx or just comment...hehe thanx
    Last edited by AnGeLisYours; June 24th, 2013 at 02:04 PM. Reason: put new info
    I play Luffy server and Capone. Why? Because i love Godfather.

Default Re: [EVENT FORUM]New feature in the anime pirate

Lol i'll add this, side note : you did it again :P

lo..again..what i did

oo ic...sorry2 i think different things than the reality hahahaha

Thanks for the guide it was helpfull!!

Thanks Awesome Guide hehe please update it

Default Test, just a test

This piece of writing presents clear idea for the new viewers of blogging, that actually how to do blogging and site-building.