Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [info] winner confirmation events !!! Must do it to get the reward

Default Re: [info] winner confirmation events !!! Must do it to get the reward

Luffy server and i still didnt got laboon hunter reward. Already sent countless mail to GM mail. Still with hope to receive... who knows.
    Doflamingo - Server Luffy
    Playing since the begining... Hope is the last to go.

Whats the meaning of Facebook ID?

hey i have done all that and still no reward send to me, im the only one on server Robin .. ign Truesight would u please just get that fixed? please? ...

where can we get the strawhat pirates event smoker server??
    its already end but ddnt see the rewards.

i have sent this request through email 3-4 times already and still i havent received any proper emails from them instead i got a message not to reply to this gamemasteranime@prodigy.net and your inbox is already full chellz what can we do now... this is regarding new server events of hell arena and schichibukai... i hope something will be done since it has been 2-3 weeks with no replies or anything....

no replies from any of the admins? ....

Thanks for the info sir!11

"I am an Avenger, I must have power, even if it means being consumed by Evil"
    -JvRain

it has been a month and a half since this event has been ended and the list was given.... shouldnt be that enough time to give the reward... all that ap could reply to me was they are waiting for those who havent sent their confirmation and clearly it has been stated that you would only give 2 weeks maximum for them to send their confirmation and yet your sending me with this kind of reply... this is really frustrating for those who are waiting and worked their asses of for the reward

Looking forward for S21 - shichibukai best of best reward... Please send me a message regarding the event any delays or etc
    thanks

may i ask where do we find the winner of the trick or meat halloween event thanks and more power ^^
    LUFFY IS LOVE